اعلانات
اعلانات

User talk:Floquenbeam

اضافه رد
  • 25 - 12 - 2013 | 10:20 AM
  • | hekoiraq 
  • اعلانات
    can you revisit this one now

â?? Previous revision Revision as of 12:09, 25 December 2013 Line 100: Line 100:  
    </div> &#160;
    </div> &#160; Thanks, Zilla, Merry Christmas to you too. The Monster send his love as well. --[[User:Floquenbeam|Floquenbeam]] ([[User talk:Floquenbeam#top|talk]]) 17:12, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
    &#160; Thanks, Zilla, Merry Christmas to you too. The Monster send his love as well. --[[User:Floquenbeam|Floquenbeam]] ([[User talk:Floquenbeam#top|talk]]) 17:12, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
    &#160; + &#160; + ==Now that you are an arb, how about it?==
    &#160; + &#160; + Hi Floquenbeam, you declined to consider unblocking me based on, in part, an inclination to defer to Arbcom's hierarchy (it reviewed me, declined to unblock, gave no rationale) as well you said you had "practically no information to go on." As a new arb, you are now in that hierarchy and not obligated to defer to it (although I think you never were so obligated anyhow, because it didn't block me, it only declined to unblock me). As well you are now privy, via the mailing list, to all the information about my case that you could ever want, including the "secret evidence" against me, which of course has been impossible for me to counter, because I'm not even allowed to see it. Therefore, since those obstacles causing your turning me away a month ago have been removed, I ask again that you consider unblocking me, or at least tell me a policy reason why not (i.e. what did I do that warrants permanent block). Thank you, and happy holidays. Colton Cosmic. PS: I did have some support during that Arbcom appeal, but Wormthatturned chimed in loudest and against me at the end.

أكثر...
    اعلانات